Monday, January 10, 2011

Great Weekend and Good for a Monday

Sunday was a great family day! Jeremy read books to Gabriella (Yo Gabba Gabba is her favorite!)


Ethan took the opportunity to play with Gabriella's restaurant/kitchen!



Then Ethan and I worked on shapes - it is never to early to start!




Today I made 2 different recipes:
Hungry Girl Redhot Chicken Salad -
Chicken

Parm, mayo, red hot sauce, celery, carrots, and ranch seasoning all go in

Chop it up nice and small!


Mix it all together!

It was very yummy! I put mine on a wrap, Jeremy just ate his with a fork. We decided it would be great over a green salad.
I also made Sassy Egg Rolls (also from Hungry Girl) Things go a bit hectic during dinner prep so I did not get all of the pictures I wanted, but it was delish! The dipping sauce was also yummy. Both recipes came from Hungry Girl 200 under 200

The oven baked egg rolls:


No comments:

Post a Comment