Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Day in My Life: Extremely Exciting!

My life in pictures - A typical Saturday (sans Jeremy - he is at work), minus the junk food :(

The kids had blueberry pancakes for breakfast, I had an english muffin and vitamins - yum

Then, I took out the turkey breast to thaw in the fridge. This was supposed to be tonights dinner, but since I forgot to take it out of the freezer yesterday, I will have to come up with something else. Normally, I would just order pizza instead, but that does not really fit with our resolution :(


Then, Gabriella and I played while Ethan took his morning nap


He woke up very happy! (not a surprise)


The we had some more fun playtime:
















Then it was time to make lunch for the kiddos - Naturally, Gabriella asked for pizza. I decided to be sneaky and put some spinach in the sauce - do you think she noticed?



She likes to help out:













Then she helped me unload the dishwasher while her pizza was in the oven







Then I sat down to plan this weeks menu/grocery list:


Then - Lunch for me!


This weeks menu:
Sunday - that frozen turkey breast (hopefully it won't be frozen by tomorrow morning when I put it in the crock pot)
Monday: "Sassy Southwestern Egg Rolls (Hungry Girl) and "Redhot Chicken Salad" (Hungry Girl)
Tuesday: "Oven-Fried Chicken" (Cook this Not That) with mixed veggies and instant potatos (hungry jack makes some for only 80 cal)
Wednesday: "Chicken Adobo" (Cook this Not That) with veggies
Thursday: Jeremy works until 8:00 pm on Thursdays so I do not cook, we eat leftovers, or some other lunch type food
Friday: "Chicken Scaloppine" (Cook this Not That) with corn and maybe potatos too
Check back for pics and reviews of these recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment